The information provided is to be used for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for legal advice. If you are facing a legal problem you should seek competent legal counsel. Please choose from the following resources.
The information and links provided below are to be used for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for legal advice. If you are facing a legal problem you should seek competent legal counsel.
- Child & Family Guidance Center is a non-profit corporation serving families impacted by mental illness, child abuse and neglect, high-risk behaviors, and substance abuse.
- Children In The Middle is designed to support adults in raising children between two homes and to support the professionals assisting these families.
- Kids First is a four hour interactive experience that focuses on how effective parenting during this time of transition can lessen the negative impact of divorce and parental separation on children.
- Nexus Recovery Center provides substance abuse treatment services to females, eliminating the common barriers they typically face.
- Putting Kids First is a nationwide, children’s rights organization.
If you are looking for an affordable and experienced family law attorney / lawyer for your family needs, we are well-prepared to help you. Call us at (972) 682-7711, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment with the attorney.